This 3 ingredient spicy edamame recipe is a winner all round. Perfect for a starter, snack or side. It’s easy, tasty and super healthy too. It’s also very reasonably priced when you make it at home; so make some today. It just takes a few minutes. It’s a perfect recipe to make in an air fryer if you have one but you can also make it in a wok or frying pan.
SPICY EDAMAME BEANS ALL DONE
- 500g Frozen Edamame Beans (in their shells)
- 2 tsp White Miso Paste
- 2 tsp Sesame Oil
- 1 dessert spoon Grapeseed Oil
- Chilli to suit your taste
Why not shop for one, some or all of these ingredients NOW using El Grocer. Just click on the picture below to make life easier and tastier for you!
How to make
- Put the frozen beans (still in their shells) into a wide pan of cold water
- Once the beans are simmering allow 4-5 minutes to an al dente level; check one
- Whilst the beans are simmering make the marinade
- Mix the miso paste, oils and chilli together a small bowl
- Drain the water from the beans and toss them into a large bowl
- Add the marinade and toss well to coat all the beans
- Either use your Air Fryer to cook the beans further – 6 minutes on 180 degrees. I have a Ninja AF Air Fryer
- Or you could stir fry in a hot wok for 5 – 6 minutes…MORE AIR FRYER RECIPES for eating inspiration!
- Serve in a nice bowl and enjoy but please note, we generally DO NOT eat the shells/pods just the edamame beans inside.
SIMMER FOR NO MORE THAN 5 MINUTES
WATCH HOW TO MAKE THIS RECIPE ON OUR INSTAGRAM REELS PAGE