This 3 ingredient spicy edamame recipe is a winner all round. Perfect for a starter, snack or side. It’s easy, tasty and super healthy too. It’s also very reasonably priced when you make it at home; so make some today. It just takes a few minutes. It’s a perfect recipe to make in an air fryer if you have one but you can also make it in a wok or frying pan.
SPICY EDAMAME BEANS ALL DONE
- 500g Frozen Edamame Beans (in their shells)
- 2 tsp White Miso Paste
- 2 tsp Sesame Oil
- 1 dessert spoon Grapeseed Oil
- Chilli to suit your taste
How to make
- Put the frozen beans (still in their shells) into a wide pan of cold water
- Once the beans are simmering allow 4-5 minutes to an al dente level; check one
- Whilst the beans are simmering make the marinade
- Mix the miso paste, oils and chilli together a small bowl
- Drain the water from the beans and toss them into a large bowl
- Add the marinade and toss well to coat all the beans
- Either use your Air Fryer to cook the beans further – 6 minutes on 180 degrees. I have a Ninja AF Air Fryer
- Or you could stir fry in a hot wok for 5 – 6 minutes…MORE AIR FRYER RECIPES for eating inspiration!
- Serve in a nice bowl and enjoy but please note, we generally DO NOT eat the shells/pods just the edamame beans inside.
SIMMER FOR NO MORE THAN 5 MINUTES
WATCH HOW TO MAKE THIS RECIPE ON OUR INSTAGRAM REELS PAGE