THIS COMPETITION HAS NOW CLOSED.
Want a complimentary meal (and drink!) at La Tablita, the newest Mexican hot spot in town ?
No problem, they’ve given us 2 dinner vouchers for AED 300 each for my DoinDubai SUBSCRIBERS!
Another fabulously generous offer, thank you La Tablita!
What kind of Food can you expect at La Tablita
Gorgeous Guacamole dip, crispy fish tacos, fresh ceviche combinations with salmon or tuna and melt in the mouth puddings! Chocolate churros any one?
Did I mention the Tamarind Tequilas to wash this food down with?
Or Mexican beers if you prefer! This place has great options for vegetarians too!
How to Enter
Enter your answer to this question in the comment box below.
What’s your favourite Mexican food?
- You have to be a DoinDubai SUBSCRIBER to enter the competition.
- Enter the answer to the question above into the comment box at the end of the post.
- Click on the ‘CLICK to WIN’ button The button will subscribe you to the DoinDubai Newsletter at the same time
- DoinDubai SUBSCRIBERS who are already registered STILL have to go through the process to enter the competition. Don’t worry you will not have mulitple subscriptions, it just helps us to have all the entries in one file.
- Once you click on the button. Please complete your entry by opening the confirmation email to confirm your subscription has been added to the WIN a meal competition list
Did you open your subscription confirmation email? It is this list we will look to decide our winners.
Winners for La Tablita dinners announced on TUESDAY 1ST MARCH!
Can I enter more than one competition ?
Absolutely you can and we’d love you to do so! Just click on the pictures below
Want to DOUBLE your chances of winning?
Then just share this post on FACEBOOK or TWITTER [maxcollection id=”5″]
I’ll call the 2 lucky winners on MARCH 1ST.
Good luck everyone, enter all the competitions, more chances of winning and even more if you share the post!
2nd MARCH 2016
and the WINNERS are:
Maura and Roha! Well done to both of you. Vouchers on their way to you via email as we speak!